The Lampuga allows for wave cruising in coastal areas, speeding through warm and sunny bays, drifting in cozy lagoons or just enjoying the most relaxing and quiet sunbath ever – far away from massively crowded beaches. Its lightweight carbon-fibre composite construction and powerful full-electric jet drive enable it to reach high velocities, making the Lampuga as fast, agile and smooth as the marine creature which shares its name – the dolphinfish, one of the fastest fish in the world.
Specifications Lampuga Boost:
• Length: 2.56 m (8’ 5”)
• Width: 0.8 m (2’ 7”)
• Height: 0.16 m (6”)
• Weight: 37.0 kg (81.0 lb)
• Battery type: Lithium 51.8 V capacity 58.8 Ah
• Speed*: up to 54 kmph (34 mph)
• Engine power: 15 hp
• Battery duration*: up to 40 minutes
• Range*: up to 20 km (12 miles)
• Charging time: 120 minutes with standard charging device/ 60 minutes with high power charger
The Lampuga Boost is powered by an emission-free electrical jet engine which delivers 15 horse powers directly to the water, transforming them into pure forward thrust. Riding the Lampuga Boost is fairly simple: the power is varied employing the thrust control which is attached to the bow via the steering belt, providing a safe stance and full control over the board
* Battery duration, speed and range are dependent on various factors such as the ride’s speed profile and the driver’s abilities and weight.
** The high power charging device is available as additional equipment. With the high power charger the charging time will reduce to 60 minutes, if a 230 V plug with 16 amp minimum is provided.