The Lampuga allows for wave cruising in coastal areas, speeding through warm and sunny bays, drifting in cozy lagoons or just enjoying the most relaxing and quiet sunbath ever – far away from massively crowded beaches. Its lightweight carbon-fibre composite construction and powerful full-electric jet drive enable it to reach high velocities, making the Lampuga as fast, agile and smooth as the marine creature which shares its name – the dolphinfish, one of the fastest fish in the world.
Specification Lampuga Air:
• Length: 2.00 m (6’ 6”)
• Width: 0.7 m (2’ 3”)
• Height: 0.15 m (5”)
• Weight: 32.0 kg (66.1 lb)
• Battery type: Lithium 51.8 V capacity 52.8 Ah
• Speed*: up to 47 kmph (29.2 mph)
• Engine power: 15 hp
• Battery duration*: up to 40 minutes
• Range*: up to 20 km (12 miles)
• Charging time: 120 minutes with standard charging device/ 60 minutes with high power charger **
The Lampuga Air combines the speed and agility of the Lampuga Air with the handiness of a luggage. The body of the board is inflatable. Engine, battery and the complex electricity controlling system fits into a 100cm x 50cm x 10cm carbon-fibre composite case, the body of the board can be easily inflated by a small integrated engine. This enables everyone to transport and use the Lampuga Air at every imaginable place.
* Battery duration, speed and range are dependent on various factors such as the ride’s speed profile and the driver’s abilities and weight.
** The high power charging device is available as additional equipment. With the high power charger the charging time will reduce to 60 minutes, if a 230 V plug with 16 amp minimum is provided.